By Michael A. Kamrin, John H. Montgomery
First-class source books are mixed to shape a unmarried finished database that gives summaries of environmental properties
The Agrochemicals and insecticides table Reference on CD-ROM comprises particular information regarding 137 insecticides, serving as a primer of environmental toxicology and an intensive alternate identify index. Profiles of every pesticide provide
This CD-ROM is an updated reference encouraged via the starting to be variety of examine guides and the ongoing curiosity within the destiny, shipping, and remediation of damaging components. Featured are environmental and physical/chemical information on greater than three hundred compounds, together with insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides.
Read Online or Download Agrochemical and pesticide desk reference PDF
Best dentistry books
Suitable for college kids and practitioners alike, the guide of Paediatric Dentistry is a concise, useful and hugely illustrated consultant to the daily administration of kid dental sufferers.
• tested because the prime to be had complete guide on pediatric dentistry
• ready in an 'easy-to-digest' type - which permits for fast reference and straightforward interpreting
• comprises over 550 complete color line artistic endeavors, photos and tables including 'Clinical Hints' containers to behave as important aide-mémoires
• units out the necessities for handling stipulations corresponding to clefting issues, haematological and endocrine issues, congenital cardiac disorder, issues of metabolism, organ transplantation and melanoma in young children in addition to extra everyday displays equivalent to dental trauma, oral infections and caries
• distinctive appendices give you the reader with info that's usually tough to discover and that may be ignored
• Designed particularly to offer all practitioners self assurance whilst dealing with young children
• handy guide dimension guarantees that the publication might be simply spoke of within the medical atmosphere
• recommended by means of the Australasian Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
• stronger format with thoroughly new color illustrations
• multiplied part on sedation
• contains information from the newest foreign directions
• situations accelerated to teach 20 12 months follow-up
• New bankruptcy on scientific and surgical options
• New bankruptcy at the care of kids with exact wishes
• significant revisions of chapters on behaviour administration, restorative dentistry, administration of cleft lip and palate
• elevated part on radiographic pathology in young children
Entrance diversity group collage, Westminster, CO. Brandon/Hill Nursing checklist first-purchase (#180) and Brandon/Hill Allied future health checklist choice (#172). Textbook of clinically orientated microbiology for college kids. This version contains new appendices, perception packing containers and learn aids, and new phrases. prior version: c1996.
«Нормальные семейства. .. » принадлежат перу знаменитого французского математика П. Монтеля и представляют собой монографию по теории нормальных семейств, создателем которой является П. Монтель, и по приложениям этой теории к различным вопросам теории функций (конформное отображение, теорема Picarda, сходящиеся последовательности аналитических функций, итерация рациональных дробей и пр.
Additional info for Agrochemical and pesticide desk reference
1980). Surface Water. , 1983). Chemical/Physical. Undergoes hydrolysis at the ester bond (Hartley and Kidd, 1987). , 1983) probably releasing toxic fumes of nitrogen and chlorine. Formulation Types: Emulsifiable concentrate; suspension concentrate. 0 ppb (formulated product) (Coats and O’Donnell-Jeffrey, 1979); acute oral LD50 for rats 451 mg/kg (dimethylsulfoxide) (Hartley and Kidd, 1987). Use: Insecticide used against a wide variety of pests. © 2000 CRC PRESS LLC FERBAM Synonyms: Aafertis; Bercema Fertam 50; Carbamate; Dimethylcarbamodithioc acid iron complex; Dimethylcarbamodithioc acid iron(3+) salt; Dimethyldithiocarbamic acid iron salt; Dimethyldithiocarbamic acid iron(3+) salt; ENT 14689; Ferbam 50; Ferbame; Ferbam, iron salt; Ferbeck; Ferberk; Fermate; Fermate ferbam fungicide; Fermocide; Ferradow; Ferric dimethyldithiocarbamate; Fuklasin; Fuklasin ultra; Hexaferb; Hokmate; Iron flowable; Iron tris(dimethyldithiocarbamate); Karbam black; Trifungol; Tris(dimethylcarbamodithioato-S,S′)iron; Tris(dimethyldithiocarbamato)iron; Vancide FE95.
5 mg/kg (Hartley and Kidd, 1987), 3 mg/kg (RTECS, 1985). © 2000 CRC PRESS LLC Uses: Soil insecticide used to control rootworms, wireworms, crickets and similar crop pests in vegetables, sorghum, ornamentals, cereals, maize, vines, olives, sugar beet, sugarcane, potatoes, groundnuts, tobacco, turf and fruit crops. © 2000 CRC PRESS LLC FORMALDEHYDE Synonyms: BFV; FA; Fannoform; Formalin; Formalin 40; Formalith; Formic aldehyde; Formol; Fyde; HOCH; Ivalon; Karsan; Lysoform; Methanal; Methyl aldehyde; Methylene glycol; Methylene oxide; Morbicid; NCI-C02799; Oxomethane; Oxymethylene; Paraform; Polyoxymethylene glycols; RCRA waste number U122; Superlysoform; UN 1198; UN 2209.
Properties: Dark amber, viscous liquid with an ester-like odor. 80 × 10–2 mmHg at 25°C. Environmental Fate Surface Water. , 1983). Chemical/Physical. Hydrolyzes in aqueous solutions forming acetic acid and other compounds. Formulation Types: Emulsifiable concentrate; water-dispersible granules. , 1983); acute oral LD50 for male and female rats is 81 and 67 mg/kg, respectively (Hartley and Kidd, 1987). Use: Nonsystemic insecticide. © 2000 CRC PRESS LLC FLUOMETURON Synonyms: C 2059; CIBA 2059; Cotoran; Cotoran multi 50WP; Cottonex; 1,1-Dimethyl3-(3-trifluoromethylphenyl)urea; N,N-Dimethyl-N′-(3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl)urea; 1,1-Dimethyl-3-(α,α,α-trifluoro-m-tolyl)urea; Herbicide C-2059; Lanex; Meturon; Meturon 4L; NCI-C08695; Pakhtaran; N-(m-Trifluoromethylphenyl)-N′,N′-dimethylurea; N-(3Trifluoromethylphenyl)-N′,N′-dimethylurea; 3-(m-Trifluoromethylphenyl)-1,1-dimethylurea.
Agrochemical and pesticide desk reference by Michael A. Kamrin, John H. Montgomery